Big Al’s Oyster Bar
- Enjoy the freshly shucked oysters and clams, or choose from steamed clams,
Voodoo mussels, or pan roasts all served with an authentic Creole/Cajun
Sazio Italian Restaurant
- The latest dining experience by Master Chef Gustav Mauler offers
deliciously affordable meals in a sassy, fun, and informal atmosphere.
- For south-of-the-boarder fare, enjoy this Mexican restaurant and margarita
- For a bite to eat anytime of the day or night, enjoy this 24-hour coffee
shop, serving New Orleans specialties and Chinese cuisine.
French Market Buffet
- Bring your appetite and enjoy individual serving areas and eight live
- For a quick meal, dine at this Las Vegas favorite featuring fast food such
as hamburgers and chicken fingers.
Subway - Find
your favorite sub at the world’s largest submarine sandwich franchise.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with ice cream confections or enjoy eye-opening
specialty coffees at Kate’s Korner located near the valet entrance.
Seattle’s Best Coffee
- Savor the bold flavor and smooth taste, and make Seattle’s Best Coffee a
great way to start the morning, take a break in the afternoon, or spend a
Mardi Gras Bar, Crawfish Bar, and
Alligator Bar - These three themed island bars
surround the gaming area and all feature televised race and sports events.