The restaurants of Mandalay Bay are a combination of eclectic
menus, famous names and spectacular settings. Featuring the finest
international cuisine and restaurateurs, here you will explore an
unprecedented level of taste and quality in everything from elaborately
sumptuous suppers to simple snacks prepared with a gesture of elegance.
Aureole - Chef Charlie Palmer brings the flavor of his acclaimed New
York eatery to Mandalay Bay.
Trattoria del Lupo
- The legendary Wolfgang Puck, creator of the world-famous Spago
restaurants, has developed a signature Tuscan-themed restaurant specifically
for Mandalay Bay.
China Grill -
Renowned in New York, Miami and Beverly Hills, China Grill's panache with
"World Cuisine" has garnered unanimous praise.
- The hosts of TV's "Too Hot Tamales" bring their spicy southwest fare
beachside at Mandalay Bay.
China Grill's Cafe and Zen Sum
- Prepare yourself for delightful dining that's interactively entertaining.
Rumjungle - A
new, innovative night spot, rumjungle lights up the evening with music,
excitement and good food.
Red Square -
Welcome to the warmer half of Moscow. By that we mean Red Square, an
original restaurant where you'll discover vodka and caviar fit for a Czar.
- The exquisitely prepared entrees, including fresh fish and duck,
distinguish Shanghai Lilly as the preeminent restaurant for fine dining with
- Anytime, 24-hours a day, Raffles Cafe has casual dining accented by views
of the beach at Mandalay Bay.
The Noodle Shop
- The Noodle Shop offers authentic Cantonese and Mandarin noodles, congee
and barbecue dishes.
Bay Side Buffet
- With sweeping views of our tropical water garden, the Bay Side Buffet is
an appropriate setting for a diverse selection.