- Offering an exceptional culinary creation of mouth-watering dishes.
Highlighted by a festival of Italian specialties, Andreotti's setting
reflects an outdoor Tuscan Hills-like atmosphere. Guests can gather for a
before dinner Beleini or a fine wine at the intimate, contemporary bar
Garden Café -
Enjoy pleasant, casual dining 24-hours a day for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
The contemporary menu offers a variety of popular entrees including eggs,
sandwiches, salads, poultry, and seafood.
The Range Steakhouse
- The Range offers diners a dramatic view directly overlooking the Las Vegas
Strip. Encompassed by exquisite décor and an elegant atmosphere, the Range
boasts a large lounge outfitted for leisure and relaxation.
- Adjacent to the Garden Café, Club Cappuccino is the perfect spot for an
after dinner latte or a flaky pastry. Gourmet bakery items are served along
with hot and cold specialty coffee drinks.
International flavors of the orient come to Harrah's with an enticing mix of
Chinese and Asian cuisine. A delicious menu offers traditional favorites,
fresh seafood, and tempting deserts. Asia boasts an elegant, intimate
ambience where the connoisseur of fine Far Eastern cuisine is sure to be
Fresh Market Square Buffet
- A new approach to traditional buffet-style dining with fresh food stations
surrounding the market square, while aromas of homemade meals fill the air.
Selected dishes are cooked to order.
- Hamburgers, appetizers, sandwiches, and all of your deli favorites served
to please every sports fan. Located in the Race & Sports Book.
- Dine and dance to live entertainment in The Strip's only outdoor
The View Nightclub
- Boogie to remixed dance music while sampling appetizers, drinks, and the
best view of The Las Vegas Strip.