Ping Pang Pong Chinese Kitchen
– Native chefs prepare specialty dishes from various provinces of China, in
addition to other popular dishes, including “dim sum” at any hour.
– Featuring items ranging a light snack to a complete meal, this 24-hour
coffee shop also offers excellent Chinese cuisine prepared by Chinese chefs
from noon to 5 a.m.
Ports O’ Call Buffet Buffet
– A feast fit for a king, with seven live cooking stations featuring
Seafood, Mongolian, Chinese, American/Baroque, Mexican, and Italian, as well
as complete salad and dessert bars.
– Fast food favorites dished up with a smile! Juicy hot dogs, great burgers,
hot and cold deli sandwiches, and much more. Add your own condiments from
Terrible Mike’s unique sandwich-topping bar.
– Shades of a bygone era! Charming décor and delicious ice cream treats will
remind you of days spent at the corner drug store. Specialties include
banana splits, sundaes, and sodas with all the works. Kate’s serves rich ice
cream, frozen yogurt, and incredible sugar-free yogurt.
Seattle’s Best Coffee
– Bold flavor and smooth taste make this a popular sipping socializing spot.
Enjoy gourmet specialty coffees, lattes, mochas, blended drinks, and fresh
Bowling Center Snack Bar
– If pizza is right up your alley, you’ll score a definite strike. Order
your favorite combination or an assortment of other fast-line treats.